Completed Set of Four Dog Portraits

Here we are, all four portraits together on my easel.
Stormy, Shanon, Nanook and Missky.



All paper backings were applied. Each portrait has the name of the dog and a little phrase composed by my client describing her beloved pets. Each painting is also affixed with hanging hardware, is dated and signed.



On all four portraits, I used a very pale chartreuse-coloured ribbon. This green blends in with all the other greens of the backgrounds and is neutral enough to fit into my client's decor. To finish the edges, I used antique finish brass upholstery nails.


Now on to Morley the cat.

Comments

  1. Non mais n'est-ce pas magnifique!!
    Someone asked if you do people too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, je suis contente que ca te plaise.
    No, I don't do people, but I never tried.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very pleased you dropped in my studio, have a look around and if you wish, leave a comment before you leave. Thank you.