Commissioned Portraits Part IV - Foscoe Marie, Brown Tabby (preliminary sketch)


Foscoe Marie's preliminary sketch
Cool, calm and collected, the matriarch of the pack is Foscoe Marie.

  

I used this shot of her because it features her amazing eyes. She may be the oldest, but she sees and knows everything that goes on in her kingdom. She exudes a quiet confidence and serenity often seen in mature animals. I'm sure she knows that she was instrumental in having her human mom and dad fall in love with each other, and that makes her super special.

In Lindsey's words:
Foscoe Marie Starc is 9 years old. I always tell people I have had her longer than I have had my husband. When my husband and I first met we were neighbors and he would babysit Foscoe when I was out of town. The love we both shared for her grew our friendship which helped make our love what it is today. Foscoe is the most quiet, and peaceful pet we have. She snuggles with us every night and finds her way to the kids beds every morning to get their morning snuggles as well. She has her favorite perch on the top of the cat tree that Truman has not once been on, it's just known that it's hers. Foscoe is definitely the queen of the house.
Queen Foscoe Marie on her "throne".




Comments