Compartmentalizing 2012

If you ever visit my other blog, The Dusty Victorian, you've probably noticed that I tend to compartmentalise my life. I've been using this method to organise my thoughts and make sense of the chaos. To the untrained eye, this table appears to be a big mess, understandably so. But visualising what needs to be done and containing it in a 3' x 6' area, feels less overwhelming. Blogging has also been very helpful, it's a great way to summarise, visually and in writing an area of you brain. Anyway, ever since I've been compartmentalising, my life has been a little more harmonious.

One by one, everything that needs my attention on the first table, will be moved to this table for processing. But sometimes the system breaks down. One of my mom's saying is "Chasser le naturel et il revient au galop".

Comments