"A Prayer Answered"



Dear Judy,

I have had the pleasure and honour to count myself among your friends for quite a few years.
Not only have you opened your heart to countless homeless dogs over the years, but you have also nurtured homeless teens, supported elderly neighbours without reservation and take the time to tend the gravesides of those in your neighbourhood who have passed as lovingly as those of your family.
Your steadfast kindness, loving nature and ability to see the best in everyone inspires me daily.
I have chosen to commission a portrait of Shelby for you since I know how much you love her.
She is a concrete reflection of the difference you have made by your caring nature.
Her life has been enriched because of you,
just as the lives of so many others have become a bit better because of your influence.

Happy birthday and wishing you many more in the years to come...Your friend Carol.


Hello Judy,

I'm very flattered and honoured that Carol has entrusted me to paint a portait of your little jewel Shelby. Not only is she offering you the painting, but also the opportunity to contribute with a detailed profile of Shelby. This will make the painting so much more meaningful and personal to you. You'll have the possibility of following the creative process throughout the making of Shelby's portrait through this site. I'm very much looking forward to painting your beautiful little Shelby.

Wishing you all my best for your birthday.

With kindest regards,
Anyes

Comments