My Art Books

Being married to a book lover has increased my own book collection considerably. When I met Brian, I owned a measly 30 books at best, mostly fashion related. Fifteen years later, I have at least 250 books relating to numerous art forms. Brian gave me art related books for every occasion - and sometimes for no reason at all. I keep my collection upstairs in our office and bring down to my studio the ones that I need for a current project. They have become a valuable tool, especially now that we live in a small town and have limited access to big city libraries and museums. My appreciation for books was acquired by association, my daughter's appreciation for books and art was through osmosis.

Comments

  1. I love books and art books are the best! Love the painting of the pomeranian! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Twyla,
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment. What a cute trio of dogs you have! Your blog on vintage crafts is quite amazing. I'm looking forward to going through it. Your beautiful name reminds me of Twyla Tharp. Do you dance?

    Anyes
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very pleased you dropped in my studio, have a look around and if you wish, leave a comment before you leave. Thank you.