Beauty, Carol's Pomeranian - Part VI

Last, but not least, Beauty with her amazing coat, big sparkly eyes, endearing little smile. Carol had realized towards the end that the picture she had given me was somewhat over-exposed. In reality, Beauty had more red hair on her chest. The electronic eye is great, but there is nothing to replace the human eye, especially when combined with a loving memory.

Hope you enjoyed following me on this creative journey as much as I enjoyed painting such a wonderful little dog.

Comments

  1. Spectacular!! I love how you showed the process here, too. So often with pet portraits it seems that we artists need to really get creative to arrange the composition from composites. Superbly done! Beauty is truly a beauty! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jeanne,
    You are too kind, this means the world to me.
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very pleased you dropped in my studio, have a look around and if you wish, leave a comment before you leave. Thank you.