Stylish Ghosts Collection

Freda in Red Sequins Suit
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper


I used to be a garment designer. I’ve put that part of my life to rest, but it doesn’t mean I’m not regularly haunted by stylish models in beautiful clothes. 


SOLD
Kate in Gold Lamé Jeans
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper

Coco in Orange Yeti Bolero 
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper

Imman in Green Silk Satine Dress
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper

Bella in Black Leather Outfit
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper

Jade in Big Purple Sweater
9"x6"
Mixed media on grey tone pastel paper

 I can’t say if these artworks are fashion illustrations or fashion paintings as they are both. Anyway, they were made with oil pastels, watercolours, acrylic paints and were sprayed with a varnish to stabilize the surface. I don’t use glitter nor do I use metallic paints in my work. The illusion of shine is achieve with light and shade technic.

Below is a little video of Freda in Red Sequins Suit.





These stylish ghosts will appear in my Etsy shop (link in side bare) come January 15. 
They are sold unframed.

Thank you for the interest you have in my work.
❤️

Comments