Stepping Into 2022 Footwear Collection - New Year Announcement


 
STEPPING INTO 2022

SOLD
Gold Glitter Loafers & Fringed Denims
9"x9"
oil pastels, watercolours, acrylics
on 
grey tone pastel paper



Hello Everyone,


Despite these challenging times we live in, I hope that 2022 is off to a good start for all of you. The world has been through the ringer, to say the least, but a new year brings a fresh start and hopefully, a return to normalcy. Let’s wish us all a speedy, if not steady recovery.


After spending most of 2021 painting the inside of my house and focussing on the interior, I didn’t have much energy left for my art, but after a good autumn’s rest, I was eager to return to my art supplies and spend my time on more enjoyable work.

My New Year’s resolution: Being more disciplined in prioritizing my artwork. I will try to make a point of restocking my Etsy shop each mid-month and/or end of month. I’m very pleased to announce that I have around twenty new pieces almost ready to list.


Since last autumn, I’ve been working on different sizes and varied subjects. 

Some on pastel and water colour papers, others on canvas and wood panels. Original pieces in acrylics, watercolours, oil pastels and a mixture of all three. 

As always, I depict subjects that speak to my heart and soul and challenge my technical abilities. I hope they resonate with you as well. So check out my Etsy shop around January 15 to see my latest pieces.


Thank you to all who follow me in my artistic life. Your ❤️, and sweet words are always very appreciated. 


Other plateformes:

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/studiovignette

Facebook/Meta: https://m.facebook.com/Anyes.K.Busby/

Instagram: Anyès Kadowaki Busby (@studio_vignette_fine_art)

Pinterest: Studio Vignette Fine Art


SOLD
Red Leather Boots with Acrylic Heels
9"x9"
oil pastels, watercolours, acrylics
on 
grey tone pastel paper

Blue Velvet Sandals & Green Sequins Socks
9"x9"
oil pastels, watercolours, acrylics
on
grey tone pastel paper 

SOLD
Pink Glitter Plateforme Sandals
9"x9"
oil pastels, watercolours, acrylics
on
grey tone pastel paper


My art pieces are sold unframed, but this image suggest how the Stepping Out collection would look properly framed on a wall.

❤️

Comments