February Art Challenge 2020 - Week 4

Day 22
Euphorbia Cotinifolia Plant

Day 23
Tangelo Cake

Day 24
Black Coffee


Day 25
Who Doesn't Need a Handy Helper

Day 26
Red Gum Boots

Day 27
Treasures from Vancouver

Day 28
Remington

Day 29
Cheers!
Strawberry mimosa, served in hand blown flutes I bring out for special occasions. Thank you to all who followed me through this challenge. Your compliments and encouragements were very appreciated, and heart warming. I’m grateful to the kindred spirits, close and far away, who follow me in this artistic life.
The twenty-nine original illustrations created during this month will be listed in my Etsy shop in the next few days. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary https://www.rideauwildlife.org/orphaned-or-injured-wildlife/

Comments