Completed - Grandfather and His Cat


Here we are, my client's grandfather - whom she called Papa - is completed. All its finishing details have been applied: the dark brown ribbon around the edges, the copper decorative nails, the hanging hardware, and most importantly, a printout of my client's words 
regarding her Papa and his cat. 


A touching testimonial filled with love, appreciation and mutual devotion.


A heartfelt thank you to Lindsey for entrusting me with the portrait of her beloved grandfather.
The confidence she has in my capabilities gives me the motivation to venture out of my comfort zone.
Before starting the portrait, I had many butterflies in my stomach, but as I was progressing, I felt that those butterflies were showing up in my back gently pushing forward. 
Lindsey is the queen of the butterflies.

Thank you.

Comments