Oreo - Christmas Gift 2012

Oreo

This is my feline nephew Oreo. He came into my sister's life several months ago through her neighbours. They'd found two black kittens roaming on their property. They took one of the kittens and offered her the other. He's now six month old, very playful and quite comical. My sister has a huge American Bulldog girl named Stormy, you might remember from way back. Stormy is so patient with the little devil, she lets him play with her tail. That kitten is not declawed. need I say more? She also lets him curl up beside her - so sweet, I'm sure she misses Shanon who passed away recently. 

Stormy and Oreo
Like a mini black panther in his domestic jungle.


Oreo is black as as the night, but he's warm and cheerful like a sunshiny day. My sister and Stormy have a little clown in their lives - very much welcomed after losing Shanon. Below are some progress shots.





Comments