The Woodland Sorceress's Four Season Moon Gowns


These four illustrations depict gowns that were designed for 'The Woodland Sorceress', a fictional character straight out of my imagination. Each gown is inspired by the changing season and is accompanied by the season's new moon. My work is a reflection of my environment and my love of fauna and flora. Although I've been out of the fashion industry for many years, it remains part of my life experience. The Woodland Sorceress's Moon Gowns, are a combination of fashion and nature. I very much enjoy the freedom of designing outside the rules of commerce and practicality.

Below, you will see the five real, life size evergreen gown I designed for the holiday season.
The first four were photographed in my previous house in St Marys, Ontario. The last one was photograph in our present home in Merrickville, Ontario.

















Comments