Professionally Printed Note Cards from My Original Artworks



Now available in my Etsy shop, 6 different art cards of my original work, envelopes included. Each cards are inserted in an eco-biodegradable protective clear envelope. All cards are blank inside, suitable for many different occasions or for framing. 

My work is highly detailed and labour intensive. Many days, weeks and sometime months, went into each of my paintings. My cards are professionally printed on glossy coated card stock. They have a very small  print run. 

As packaging and trips to the post office must be taken into consideration, a minimum of four (4) cards per order is required. Price includes taxes, free sipping to Canada and US. Studio Vignette Etsy

*Gem Set Butterfly on Wild Rose
*Gem Set Spider and Hydrangea
*Gem Set Beetle and Hibiscus
*Gem Set Wasp on Clematis
*The Guardian of the Lady's Slippers
*Tulips, Violates, Geishas and Praying Mantis

Size:
5.5” x 5.5”
Thank you for the interest you have in my work.

















Comments