Commissioned Pet Portrait - Fox & Tricot

 


The ginger tabby is Fox and the calico is Tricot. 
They belong to my sister Elisabeth.

Tricot was a feral cat who hung around my mom’s property. A huge cat lover, my mom would leave food out for her, but any attempt to get close would be in vein. One day, Tricot showed up at the food tray with a kitten about 6 weeks old. Soon after, there were four kittens in total. All as feral as the mother. 
Fox was one of those kittens.
With much difficulty, my mom and my sister took the family to the vet. 
The kittens were checked and vaccinated and the mother was spayed.
Three out of the four kittens were sent to a cat shelter for adoption.

Needless to say, Fox and Tricot required a lot of patience, but they are now happy and affectionate cats under my sister’s loving care.

Below are progress
 shots.




๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿˆ

Comments