Miniature Paintings of Antique Gem-set Jewellery on Petals

When February rolls around, I find myself in the worst mood. Desperately in need to reconnect with nature, I look at the shots I took during the summer months when my garden is at its best. Painting blooms and petals along with some antique gem-set jewellery helps to keep my mind from sinking into a deep freeze state. To me, this is very therapeutic.

Antique gem-set bee brooch on purple poppy
(4" x 4" x 1" acrylic on wood)


Antique gem-set stag beetle on hellebore petal
(4" x 4" x 1" acrylic on wood)





Below are the ones that were painted in the last few years and are sold to a regular client almost as soon as they are finished. I love the fact that they are all together in her home.




Thank you Hayley for your continued support.

Comments