Nigerian Pygmy Goats - Lockett and Rainbow, Completed

Lockett and Rainbow
Nigerian Pygmy Pet Goats
6" x 8"
Acrylic on canvas
 All done and what a wonderful experience this was.


I always identify, sign and date the back of the canvas. Should the paper back deteriorate over time, this will withstand the test.


Ribbon and decorative nails.


My client's printed words on the paper backing, ready to hang with her other sweethearts.


Few artists have the privilege of painting actual pets that are loved and cared for by people who know  their personalities, likes and dislikes, who can talk about their eccentricities and little habits. Most artist must refer to pictures from books and magazine. I consider myself very fortunate.

Lindsey, thank you for an amazing experience. You are enriching my portfolio with your beloved pets and I believe the love and affection you have for each and everyone of them comes through in the final painted portrait. You have my admiration and gratitude.


Comments