My Beasty Valentine

Since I did a special Etsy Valentine post on My Dusty Victorian blog, I'll also do one in my Studio Vignette blog. Here are some pet related objets from Etsy, for your little Valentine beast(s) or for yourselves. Entering the weird, wonderful and colourful world of the PETS category on Etsy, you won't believe your eyes. From the classically beautiful to the very creative, from the simply elegant to the quirky and kitch. You'll go through the full spectrum of thoughts from "WOW!" to "What the hell?!" But whatever you think, it's very appealing to see an industry that is sustained by people who care for their pets at any cost and to see that the animal world is a powerful source of creativity for artists and artisans.

Here are just a few of my personal favorites, but do browse through these shops and the Etsy PETS section, there is so much to choose from, for all kinds of pets and pet owners.

Aviary furniture at
erinsatticdecor


Dog carrier at


Cat or little dog bed at

Pendant pet portrait at


Glass bead dog head necklace at


Silver charm pet portrait at


Glass animal pendant at


Wooden keychain at



Bunny feeder at



Pretty pet tag at

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to all the creatures we love and are loved by - human and otherwise.

    I love creating my sculpted glass dogs. They all start off as rods of glass that I melt and manipulate in an open flame. I'm always amazed at the moment they seem to come alive.

    Thank you so much for featuring one of my pieces in your blog. I'm new to Etsy and it's so difficult to be found among all the amazing work that's being displayed. Glad you found me.

    Expressively yours,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very pleased you dropped in my studio, have a look around and if you wish, leave a comment before you leave. Thank you.