Commissioned Pet Portrait - Zoey Completed

Zoey Patricia Davidson

10"x10"x1.5" Acrylic on wood panel 


Here we are, Zoey’s portrait is completed and will soon hang in her lovely home.

Angela, was pleased with the resemblance.

In her words: "Thank you so much for your work on this. Zoey looks absolutely perfect, there is nothing I would change..."


I’m always thrilled when I capture well my subject.






This painting will be carefully wrapped and shipped off so it reaches it’s destination in perfect condition.

Thank you so much Diane for entrusting me with the portrait of a beloved family member,
for such a special occasion.
Your renewed support is very appreciated.
Thank you Angela for providing great shots of Zoey and a little bio on her. 
This made my job much easier.

Lastly, thank you all for following me on this latest project.
❤️





 

Comments