Nox, Hairless Cat - Commissioned Portrait


Last December, Nox Capisto S. became the new addition to my client's family. 
What a fantastic Christmas gift. A lucky creature he is to be joining a sanctuary of love and comfort.
Nox reminds me so much of Davis Bowie, the slender, chiselled features, the surreal and 'outer space' aura they both have and of course, the lightning bolt across the face. 
Very Glam Rock & Roll.


The shot of him below is the one I will use. It will go well with the portrait I did of 
his sibling Oskar.


Oskar Winter S.
Words from his human mom:
Nox came as a surprise to our family as a Christmas gift. He was welcomed into our home with open arms and hearts. He has slept with my daughter Willow from the first night he arrived. Nox gets along with all of the other animals, especially the dogs. We can always find him snuggled up with one of his brothers or sisters. He shares the same birthday as I do, October 31. His black spots and lightning bolt face are both beautiful and magical to us all. We can not imagine a life without sweet Nox Caspito S.
I appreciate seeing different poses of my subject under different lighting, and my client is always very generous with them. It gives me a good sense of Nox's build and style, 
but also I can evaluate well his colouring.

 We will sleep on this and start this new project with a black and white graphite drawing of Nox.
Follow me on this new pet portrait of this wonderful creature.

Comments